Based out of Collegedale Tennessee, realtors Daniel Bissell & David Bissell have worked as a residential real estate team since 2015. The local area we serve includes Collegedale, Ooltewah, Apison, McDonald, East Brainerd, Chattanooga, and Cleveland Tennessee.
We increasingly focus and specialize in helping sellers and buyers with log homes, log cabins, waterfront homes, brow lot homes, homes with farmland, homes with acreage, and/or luxury homes all over the greater Chattanooga area.
As to why a buyer or seller might want to use us as Realtors vs another Realtor?
1) We aren't pushy. We don't even require people to register on our site. We don't need to.
We tend to believe that homes sell themselves or not. We are here to facilitate the sale.
We won't even push you into purchasing anything as a buyer. The decision is yours.
2) If you as a seller list with us and wish to terminate a listing contract. We are flexible.
3) We have sold every home we ever listed. We work with topnotch marketing tools that will
have your home up and view-able blasted all across the internet within days of listing.
To say we aggressively market homes is an understatement! We get it SOLD!
4) We are able to aggressively negotiate on behalf of our buyers/sellers.
We are able to tone it back, sometimes needful, & facilitate a win-win on behalf of everyone.
We represent you and in keeping with being Realtors, will say what you want said.
5) We have experience & we draw on other experienced agents and our broker, so that
we can give you the best advice possible in most any situation you find yourself.
6) We are a team and therefore twice as likely to be able to communicate with you
and get things done in a prompt and professional fashion.
7) We're committed to being honest, ethical, and caring. Your best good is our best good.
As Realtors we believe in and practice the Golden rule - Do unto others as you would
have them do unto you.
8) Our website is easier to use, gets you homes direct from the MLS, and gets you to the
homes you want to see at one touch of a button.
9) We are available to run personalized MLS searches for any buyer. Just ask.
10) We can get you in to see most any Tennessee & Georgia home that's for sale.
11) We are a useful connection to other reputable professionals who work in housing:
such as home inspectors, appraisers, handymen & contractors, etc...see our list
of service providers.
12) We often crosscheck our comps using several services available to us. This is critically
important for sellers/buyers looking to estimate value for a sale &/or home purchase.
It's oh so very convenient living near Southern Adventist University, Lee University, University of Tennessee Chattanooga, & Covenant College. Some of the well-known local workplaces nearby include Amazon, McKee Bakery, VW, & Unum. The greater Chattanooga area is chock full of diverse outdoor choices including rockclimbing, watersports, waterskiing, hiking, creeks & rivers, forested canyons, camping, swimming holes and cliffjumping (our family favorite) It's the lifestyle, the affordability, the food, shopping, education, and all the beauty around that make this area somewhere not to be missed out on.
Licensed in both Tennessee & Georgia, the Greater Chattanooga MLS range that we work in can extend past Knoxville, Nashville, and Atlanta. We regularly make runs up into the Smoky mountain towns such as Tellico Plains, Benton, Reliance, etc...Or we go north toward the Sequatchie Valley, Soddy Daisy, & Dunlap. Many people we've worked with have also purchased or listed homes in north Georgia which is conveniently close to Chattanooga. If you are searching for a home or need to sell yours, feel free to reach out to us.
Our Aim: Helping people get from where they are to where they want to be.